Vulcan Field Services is a proven provider of new construction, maintenance, and turnaround solutions for the midstream industry.
We maintain a core supervisory and support staff allowing us to safely and efficiently meet our clients’ needs with committed, capable, and competent craftsmen. The owners and employees of Vulcan Field Services have been providing new construction and turnaround services since 1992.
Vulcan is sincerely interested in the safety and welfare of each and every one of our employees. Safety begins with a commitment from each employee to work safely and is reinforced through formal safety organizations, written policies and procedures, pre-employment screenings, training programs, anti-drug and alcohol programs, and hazardous communication programs. Quality is important to our business because we value our clients. We strive to provide our clients with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
Field services include
- Dedicated project and construction management
- On-site HSSE coordination
- Quality control
- Site preparation
- Civil construction
- Buildings (control rooms, warehouses, etc.)
- Steel erection
- Piping fabrication and installation
- Equipment setting
- Loading of vessel packing and molecular sieve
- Instrumentation and electrical installation and testing
- Pressure testing
- Commissioning and start-up assistance